Ultramarathons. What , why and how are the questions I'm most commonly asked. Hopefully you find some answers here from my own personal perspective. My other blog at www.mile27.com.au/blog is full of information on running and health and fitness in general.

Monday, 31 January 2011

Hitting the Road

To all those reading this blog, thankyou for visiting, hopefully you found at least a few of the previous blogs helpful and informative.

The reason for this post is to let you know I am going offline for a while. Relocating myself from London to Sydney Australia via the long way home - Finland, Russia, Mongolia, China and India. Internet access will be scarce so I wont be posting much if anything until I arrive in Australia

If you want to follow my travels please see my wifes blog

I will be back on line in October sometime with a new website and tons more information and more regular blogging.

No comments: